[OLPC-SF] March meeting...

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Mar 5 19:49:00 EST 2008

Hi all,
We are thinking of moving the March meeting to March 15 instead of March
8 (second Saturday). One constraint is space, although SF weather has
been great...we could just meet outdoors :-)

The other constraint is that perhaps...just perhaps...the upcoming
Update.1 release will happen before March 15, so that we can flash
update XOs on location to the new build.

It occurred to me this past weekend that if we set up a booth at
LUGRadio live in April, well, that will be the XO meeting venue for
April! 12th and 13th is the weekend, and XO owners and enthusiasts can
meet up at LUGRadio live at the Metreon.

Comments?

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.