[OLPC-SF] next meeting...

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:52:41 EDT 2008

moving sameer and the list to bcc...

1.5 hours is too long for me, I'll tell you that right now :-) I don't
mind talking about soc and some of our other things, but I honestly
don''t remember what the tipping point thing is about or what kind of
deadlines you have. July is just about the worst month ever to find
me.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com