[OLPC-SF] [Grassroots-l] Linux World booth

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Jun 3 17:16:43 EDT 2008

Robert Schuricht wrote:
> Hi Dr. Verma,
> I found your email address just by surfing the net. I have an XO from
> OLPC, but I'm not a computer geek, and don't know how to use many of
> the features. Do you know of any groups that meet to discuss OLPC XOs?
> I would greatly appreciate any contacts you could provide. Thank you
> for your response.
> Robert Schuricht
> ESL Instructor
> City College of San Francisco
> rschuric at ccsf.edu <mailto:rschuric at ccsf.edu>
> or
> obobooks at earthlink.net <mailto:obobooks at earthlink.net>

Hi Robert,
We usually meet once a month. The next meeting will be on the 21st of
June (most probably). I'll send out more info once we have a few details
figured out.

This list is a good starting point with many enthusiasts. Many more
lists pertaining to specific topics and geographical areas can be found
at http://lists.laptop.org/

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Sameer

--