[OLPC-SF] [olpc-help] Laptop Trouble

Robert Howard rihoward at rawbw.com
Thu Jul 3 13:27:32 EDT 2008

Amber,

I noticed that you have a Palo Alto address so I am forwarding this
to the OLPC-SF list.
You might be able to connect with an XO user in the San Francisco bay
area via OLPC-SF list
or attend the next OLPC-SF user group meeting.  Either way someone
should be able to help
you with diagnosing and repair of your XO problem.

The OLPC-SF mailing list:
OLPC-SF at lists.laptop.org

Robert H.