[OLPC-SF] OLPC-SF] Those still waiting for their G1G1 machine...

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:40:58 EST 2008

On 1/29/08, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> Additionally, a "new and improved" tracking system can be polled at
> http://64.34.176.239/laptop_giving/index.html My conf# results in "Your
> donation is at our warehouse and your laptop is in the process of being
> shipped."

Here's what I see...

"""
Your donation is ready to be shipped and is in our shipping queue.
Please check back with us every few days for updates If you have
received this same response after several days (2 weeks or more)
please contact Donor Services to verify your shipping information
"""
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."