[Olpc-sf] Database corruption issues evidence?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:27:36 EST 2008

On Jan 24, 2008 8:14 PM, Joachim Pedersen <joachimp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please have a look at this:(the history of the above page)
> http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=How_laptop_delivery_breaks&action=history
>
> The above wiki page is in no way official communication.....

Interesting -- some guy from Seattle seems to have posted most of the
info.  However, I wonder why OLPC has not tried to correct the wiki
entry if it is indeed false info.  Also, the guys seems to have a lot
of information about the data corruption issue, including what
software is being used.  Now, I was relayed info about OLPC from an
OLPC representative.  Does that represent official communication?
Something still smells fishy here...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"Know something about everything and everything about something."