[Olpc-sf] charging credit cards before shipment?

Gabe Wachob gwachob at wachob.com
Thu Jan 24 19:18:00 EST 2008

Not so much that they aren't legally required - the point here is that
"legally required" is not really the right question - the right question is
what is your recourse now, in 30 days, if they were to go bankrupt, etc.

And thats not as simple as saying "legally required" ;-)

   -Gabe

--
Gabe Wachob / gwachob at wachob.com \ http://blog.wachob.com