[Olpc-sf] questions

Gabe Wachob gwachob at wachob.com
Thu Jan 24 18:34:12 EST 2008

Well, *I* don't get things done, but I know there are people there who very
much use these as work sessions. Its really what you want to do with it -
there's opportunity and space (usually) to do both.

If enough folks are interested, I'd suggest having a mini-meetup at the next
SHDH. There have been a couple of these mini-meetups at recent SHDH's on
various topics - usually space can be made to have a small meeting of
interested folks. Also, there's a speed-demo session - so if anyone is doing
cool stuff with XO-1 or the software, that'd be the place to demo... (of
course, there's no way to project on a projector... maybe a remote X
session..)

   -Gabe

Gabe Wachob / gwachob at wachob.com \ http://blog.wachob.com