[OLPC-SF] XO charger surgery

Doug Jones djxo at frombob.to
Thu Feb 21 12:58:38 EST 2008

I avoided that surgery by ordering some parts from Digikey.

Here is the one I made:

http://frombob.to/XO/#car_adapter

I lessened the impact of the shipping & handling charges by ordering
enough parts for ten adapters.  So now I have car adapters I can hand
out to all the friends I talked into joining G1G1.  :-)

Now if they only made those parts in green....