[OLPC-SF] meeting sat 2/15?

Sarah Mei sarahmei at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:27:57 EST 2008

Sameer can say for sure, but I don't think there is an official meetup
this week. My impression is it's monthly, and there was one last
Saturday.

However, you're welcome to come over to SHDH on Saturday  - there will
be a few of us there with XOs. It's free, the crowd is friendly in my
experience, and the location's transit-friendly too.
http://superhappydevhouse.org/SuperHappyDevHouse23

I'm planning to be there in the afternoon, and I think Jim and John
will be getting there around 5.

Sarah