[OLPC-SF] SHDH, anyone?

John Magolske b79net at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:28:04 EST 2008

* Sarah Mei <sarahmei at gmail.com> [080214 15:54]:
> Anyway, I wanted to ping this list and see if anyone is going to SHDH*
> in SF this Saturday. I'm going (by myself) and bringing the XO and I'm
> hoping to try out some of the mesh features. An XO in isolation is
> less interesting I think than a bunch of them together. Let me know!

I'll be bringing one XO to SHDH, probably arriving 5-ish and staying
as long as it remains interesting. Sounds like a fun event!

What I've been tinkering with is getting set up in the Linux Console,
running GNU screen with cli & ncurses apps like w3m, elinks, irssi,
vim, fbi, mplayer, ncdu, zsh, etc. I'm curious to find out if there's
any way to access the mesh from the console without having to start
a full Sugar session.

John

--
John Magolske