[OLPC-SF] SHDH, anyone?

Sarah Mei sarahmei at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:53:19 EST 2008

As Sameer reported in his recap of last weekend's meetup, I did indeed
get my hands on my XO on Monday! At long last!

I love it. My husband loves it. And my 2-year-old daughter LOVES it.
Mostly, she loves moving its antennae up. And down. And up. And down.
:) Oh, and she successfully identified her first initial on the
keyboard. It's going to be a while before she can do much else with it
I think.

Anyway, I wanted to ping this list and see if anyone is going to SHDH*
in SF this Saturday. I'm going (by myself) and bringing the XO and I'm
hoping to try out some of the mesh features. An XO in isolation is
less interesting I think than a bunch of them together. Let me know!

Sarah

*http://superhappydevhouse.org/SuperHappyDevHouse23