[OLPC-SF] OLPC meet tomorrow, Feb 9 - friendly reminder

Doug Jones djxo at frombob.to
Sat Feb 9 04:02:12 EST 2008

Regrettably I cannot attend the meeting tomorrow.  I'm sure you'll all
have fun.

Last time I showed you some documentation I had been working on.  I have
expanded it quite a bit now.  It's here:

http://frombob.to/XO/

I have to re-shoot some of the pictures and improve some formatting and
make a few other changes, but it's getting close.  When I'm satisfied
with it I will release it under a suitable Creative Commons license.

I would be grateful if people could take a look at it and report any
egregious errors.  All comments welcome.

Hope it proves useful.

Thanks,

-Doug Jones