[OLPC-SF] January meeting?

ash ashubuntu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 04:50:32 EST 2008

Hello all,

I'm bummed that I have missed the monthly meeting this Saturday :(
Has there been a date set for the January meeting yet?

I'm new here, I'm very curious about the OLPC, and more specifically its
applications.

I'll admit that I'm on the fence of getting one right now through the amazon
deal G1G1. Overall, it does sounds like a real good idea, but I've read
mixed reviews online such as the criticisms on wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OLPC#Criticism.

Hopefully I can attend the next meeting and learn more about the OLPC.

Thanks!