[OLPC-SF] OLPC and kindergarten teachers...

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 20:00:24 EDT 2008

hi

IMHO, teachers care about teaching applications.  They want to know how FOSS
will save them from having to write grants or come up with their own lesson
plans.  They don't care about freedom.  Sad but true.

They also care about having their kids get easy access to the Internet.
Teachers also love having easy access, easy hide computers in their
classrooms.

I _know_ that I could make XOs widely popular at the school that our SF-LUG
supports with a Ubuntu lab.  I only need about 50 XOs.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point