[OLPC-SF] OLPC BoF at SF State Downtown campus

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Aug 5 17:56:50 EDT 2008

We will have a Birds-of-a-feather (BoF) session on August 6th from 6pm
to 8pm in Room 553, 835 Market St, San Francisco, CA. This location is
SF State University's downtown location. We couldn't get a BoF room at
LinuxWorld/Moscone center, so we'll meet at SFSU's downtown center
instead.  This location is two blocks from Moscone. Look for the SFSU
banner on Market St. between 4th and 5th streets. Take the elevator up
to the 5th floor and ask for Room 553 at the reception.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=835+market+st,+san+francisco&ie=UTF8&ll=37.789116,-122.40675&spn=0.009632,0.022724&z=16&layer=c

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sameer

--