[OLPC-Philippines] Introduce OLPC to small-town public school in Guimaras

Jane Louie F. Zamora jlfzamora at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:33:51 EST 2012

To whom it may concern:

My name is Louie Zamora and I have been part of this mailing list for years
now since I started hearing about this wonderful project. I am an
information science student by profession and I have been wanting to do
something for this small time school in my hometown since OLPC project
existed. I want to ask how should I begin with the process of providing
digital education to these elementary school kids.

Thank you very much for taking time to read my inquiry.

Regards,
Louie

P.S. Internet access is now available in the island :)