[OLPC-Philippines] eKindling mailing list!

Kevin Asuncion kasuncion at ekindling.org
Tue May 10 13:52:57 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Kevin Asuncion from eKindling here. Tons of amazing news ahead for our
educational work in the Philippines! We just wanted to let you know that we
are migrating most of our communication to the *new Education Kindling
Mailing List*.  We'll be offering updates on our progress, events, and
opportunities for getting involved in our work to rethink and innovate
education in the Philippines. We are about to release our newsletter soon,
so if you'd like to continue to receive updates, please sign up by following
the link below and you'll be all set.

http://eepurl.com/dsQCH

Thanks,

Kevin