[OLPC-Philippines] Wikipedia Takes Manila

tgott gottlists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 04:58:10 EST 2011

Whoops! That's what happens when I get behind on my email. Usually the OLPC
list only has things that I want to keep abreast of in general but don't
affect me directly. However in this case looks like I missed an important
one.

I would have certainly liked to have attended this. Sorry I missed it.
Anyone go? Take any pics or write a blog about it?

Timothy L. Gott
Philippines (c) 63-908-365-9051
U.S.# 803-993-8832
U.S. Fax (501) 421-7903
or more info here <http://tinyurl.com/contact-tim>.

"Follow the evidence, wherever it leads." - Socrates
... Mabait, ang Diyos!