[OLPC-Philippines] Education Kindling Blog

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Mon Dec 12 13:44:06 EST 2011

Hi Folks,

I thought I'd point out our blog so you'd know of some of the things that
are happening in the field. The blogs are in three tracks:

Community Updates: You can find out what we're doing to support the
communities we serve (Teacher Training, Community Outreach etc.) such as:
http://www.ekindling.org/?p=520&preview=true

Stories from the Field: You can read of updates and progress of our
students and teachers and people from the community. For starters please
read about one of our amazing student in Lubang:
http://www.ekindling.org/?page_id=86&paged=2

Volunteer Series: You can read personal stories from our volunteers and
community members. We will also highlight stories of volunteers and
contributors who are doing
such amazing work in support of this program. You know who you are and we
are forever grateful.

We are sorry that we couldn't bring you timely updates as all our bandwidth
goes to supporting the projects that we have. We will try harder.

Happy Holidays!

Best,
Cherry