[OLPC-Philippines] JeepNeed in Manila

Shaina Tantuico shaina.tantuico at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 16:52:20 EDT 2010

Hello OLPC family,

I'm officially dealing with jetlag and writing this at 440AM. I'm here to
work more intensly on JeepNeed. Watch our video and spread the link here:
 http://kck.st/9C7fkd <http://kck.st/9C7fkd>
I've moved back because, as a teacher here told me: all the problems are in
the Philippines, but that's why all the solutions are here as well.

Get in touch, I hope I hear from all of you soon,
Shai

p.s. we (JeepNeed) is tabling at a social innovation bazaar in Rockwell
today Sunday, 9am-9pm (pass by if you can, or send a prayer and hope we get
some helpful connections, for JeepNeed and maybe even for OLPC)

--
Shaina Tantuico

Educator and Earring Maker
http://www.jeepneed.org/