[OLPC-Philippines] Content development help

Mitchell Seaton meaton.2v+olpcph at gmail.com
Tue May 4 21:58:26 EDT 2010

I have some content to share with the team that I was presented with last
Fri at SLUG/OLPC Friends meeting, it's a thesis-based works from Lisa
Roberts (lisa at lisaroberts.com.au) http://www.lisaroberts.com.au/, a visual
artist and very nice lady, she has told me the content is licensed under
CC-sharealike license, so open for use and distribution.
See http://www.antarcticanimation.com/ I also have a CD of all the resources
from which I can upload to my OLPC Friends server or elsewhere sometime soon
its approx 80 MB (animations) excluding the thesis PDF. I think some of
these animations (flash-based) and could be used by Lubang teachers covering
topics such as environment, climate change, Antarctica, geography etc.

Welcome to provide your feedback in this thread.

Regards,
Mitchell