[OLPC-Philippines] New to eKindling

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Jun 8 02:55:35 EDT 2010

Hi Vincent! Welcome to eKindling! I'm so glad that we'll soon have another
Californian on our team. I'm copying Kevin Asuncion on this email as he is
an LA resident (I'm in NorCal). Hope to meet you in person after you're all
settled in Cali. Thinking we can also do an event with the OLPC-SF
volunteers if you and Kevin get the chance to be out here.

On Jun 7, 2010 8:13 PM, "Vincent Ian Zabala" <vincent.zabala at gmail.com>