[OLPC-Philippines] Running MamaMedia activities

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Jul 13 22:08:12 EDT 2010

Hi Mitch,

Have you set-up a training schedule for your stay in Lubang? Could you
possibly squeeze in
"Downloading an activity (preferably MamaMedia)"?  Trying to set-up a
meeting now with
all the teachers so we can plan out our on-going training program. Also
planning out
an eKindling Academy site for Muscovado and would like to get roll in
additional online training
for our teachers in Lubang.

John is working on a sample moodle Math class and hoping that this can be
uploaded
to the XS server. Would you be able to help out Lloyd in setting up the
server to be online? Let
me know if there's a need for domain set-up etc.

Thanks for your work out there Mitch!!!

Regards and please be safe from the storms,
Cherry
cwithers at ekindling.org
www.ekindling.org
twitter: @ekindling