[OLPC-Philippines] New Volunteer + JeepNeed

Shaina Tantuico shaina.tantuico at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 19:42:22 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I'm Shaina Tantuico, a wannabe grant writing volunteer. I'm based in the Bay
Area but will be moving back to Manila close to the end of the year.

I'm a curriculum nerd and a licensed educator in 43 states for K-6, but I've
also written a few grants for start up pre schools.

Right now, I'm a part of a small start up called JeepNeed, a mobile science
and technology lab for rural public high schools. We are looking at
launching our pilot in Batangas next school year.

I currently have a flexible and unpredictable amount of time while im still
in the Bay, but I have a lot of energy I'm willing to donate.

Looking forward to meeting the eKindling team on this side of the coast.

Shai

--
Shaina Tantuico
http://www.etsy.com/shop/eartoear