[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC XO 1.5 pilot in Lubang, Occ. Mindoro

Rowen Remis Iral rowen_remis_iral at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 21:22:07 EST 2010

Hi All,

Thank you for helping us out to make this project moving and now we've made it.

Without the e-Kindlers, OLPC Philippines group and volunteers (both locally and overseas) we would haven't made it.  Your time and efforts are very important in making this OLPC XO 1.5 pilot in Lubang, Occidental Mindoro.

I hope that you will still be here, keeping up and making the move to have a better education for the children of Philippines.  We hope that your untiring commitment and efforts continue as we create advances in the education technology.

Let's keep shaping the future by giving the children in a better education.

Thank you.

Rowen Remis R. IralFundamental IT Engineer
http://wenmi01.bravehost.com