[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC XO 1.5 pilot in Lubang, Occ. Mindoro

jgotangco at gmail.com jgotangco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:56:45 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan
<herson at azneita.org> wrote:
> Congrats all around! I hope to pitch in for future projects.
> For a project like this, one would expect mainstream media pickup. Are
> there any links to share?

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/291253/deped-launches-laptop-every-pupil-program

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/12/06/10/lubang-island-schoolkids-get-own-laptops

A couple more would come out in the coming days since we had a good
number of print, tv and radio media folks (TV5 and ABS-CBN included)
were part of the tour. It may have been featured in the evening news
last night or probably tonight.

Jerome