[OLPC-Philippines] eKindling Meet Up in the Bay Area, CA! (Sunday, August 8th, 3:30pm)

Ryan Onell Letada rletada at ekindling.org
Mon Aug 2 17:16:37 EDT 2010

Greetings all on this lovely day!

Great news! We are going to have an official eKindling meet-up this upcoming
Sunday afternoon (August 8th, 3:30pm) in a laid-back place in Palo Alto,
California (exact location TBD). Come, eat, drink, be merry, and learn about
our educational work in the Philippines :)

If you absolutely need more reasons on why you should come, here's why:

   1. Meet like-minded folks interested in educational innovations, social
   entrepreneurship, etc.
   2. Learn about eKindling's educational vision and our One Laptop Per
   Child initiative in the Philippines
   3. Learn how you can get involved
   4. Have a cold refreshing beverage that will quench your thirst
   5. Meet awesome members of the eKindling Team!

So spread the word! Invite friends, family, cousins, etc. for a great
afternoon with the eKindling Team!

Cheers,

Ryan

PS. Let us know if you will be able to attend. Make sure to introduce
yourself too, especially if we haven't met you yet :)