[OLPC-Philippines] Invitation to view a photo from Cherry's Picasa Web Album - eKindling Training 2nd Day

Cherry cherry.withers at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:50:30 EDT 2010

Pictures from our 2nd day training. They are fast learners! I ate through
2nd day and 3rd day material yesterday. They got sharing activities down.
Our biggest hurdle was connection. The mesh was flaky and for our 2nd day I
taught them to connect to the wifi, but only half of the machines could do
it! The Distance lesson was a bust. The XOs couldn't even come close to
reporting the distance. We tried with different ones but still the same
(10-18 Meters when they're butted to each other).

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=cherry.withers&target=PHOTO&id=5459755126069129634&aid=5459750589860131393&authkey=Gv1sRgCNbHwPXhxce64AE&invite=CPvDi-cI&feat=email