[OLPC-Philippines] Growing a Village: Website Help!

K Villa krvilla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:20:39 EDT 2010

Interested in helping out with the copy and -- if time allows it -- a shot
at the logo. :)

I'd need the group's brief and related reads to help me. Also, what is the
status of the current "eKindling" image on the site as seen here:
http://www.ekindling.org/sites/all/themes/ekindling_adt/logo.png ?

Naz,

Great idea and thanks for bringing up PWDO/Philweavers (of which we both are
members). Guys over there would surely be able to contribute as well.

Regards-

/k

|| design communicates / www.east-axis.com ||If the person you are talking
to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has
a small piece of fluff in his ear.|| krvilla.blogspot.com ||
http://www.librarything.com/profile/krvilla || ideography.wordpress.com ||
krvilla.posterous.com || flickr.com/photos/kaffee