[OLPC-Philippines] Overwhelming Response: Thank You

Ryan Letada rletada at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 00:02:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Over the past day and a half, we've had overwhelming response to our
invitation to the first One Laptop Per Child Training Program in the
Philippines. Thank you for the support - testament to a growing community of
OLPC supporters in the Philippines. We wish we could take everyone, but
unfortunately, we really cannot. If you were not selected, I assure you sure
this is the first of many training programs. We will send an update, if any
other opportunities emerge. As we expand this program throughout the
country, I am sure we will need your support.

For updates, please follow us on:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/eKindling/124104424149?ref=ts<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FeKindling%2F124104424149%3Fref%3Dts&h=dad426e4a67f822576bfdf5265416ac0>
Twitter: www.twitter.com/eKindling

Thanks all.

--
Ryan L.
eKindling Team and Coffee-Addict

" A mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a flame to be kindled" - Plutarch