[OLPC-Philippines] Sugar Labs: Filipino Translation

Joanne Javier jonijavier at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 15:32:44 EST 2009

Hi Cherry,

The teachers I'm currently in contact with are based in the Philippines, and
I am sure they'd love to help. Let me know what you need, and I can forward
the information to them.

Hi Mafe,

Yes, I'm already a part of the online translation system (Sugar Labs), and
I've browsed through some of the content. I have to admit, translating isn't
as easy as it looks, and I'm not really sure how some of the text will
appear. Also, I am using Facebook and Google as basis for some of the
translations (especially if there are multiple translations in Tagalog).
Still a long way to go though... (Translation at 2%)