[OLPC-Philippines] Coming to the Philippines - meet up and catch up?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Nov 16 20:26:52 EST 2009

>     I dunno about you folks, but I'm going to walk over to the Greenhills
>     Max's tomorrow afternoon at 4pm, get some lumpia ubod, and see who else
>     is there.

Grr. My flight details changed at the last moment (THANKS, JETSTAR!) and
I have to leave tonight instead of tomorrow morning. This means:

* I have to leave Max's at 4:40pm in order to make my 7:45pm
international flight, which means I'll only be able to make the start of
our meeting.
* In an attempt to compensate for this, I'll be at Max's early - at
3:30pm instead of 4pm - in case anyone else can stop by early too.

Sorry about the last minute switch, folks - I'm not pleased about it
either... I'll be available via email until 3pm when I'll start packing
and running off to Max's (we live almost literally across the street
from Greenhills Shopping Center, so getting stuck in traffic is not a
problem).

--Mel