[OLPC-Philippines] Coming to the Philippines - meet up and catch up?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Nov 16 11:43:30 EST 2009

I dunno about you folks, but I'm going to walk over to the Greenhills
Max's tomorrow afternoon at 4pm, get some lumpia ubod, and see who else
is there.

I'll warn you that I don't have a cell phone with a Filipino number. But
the top row of a Google image search for "Mel Chua" is all me, if we
haven't met in person before (everyone except Sandeep and Cherry). I
also have a laptop plastered in Fedora stickers that often makes me easy
to spot.

--Mel