[OLPC-Philippines] Sagip testbed update

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:27:27 EDT 2009

Hi Mel,

It was nice meeting you in person and have enjoyed the conversation. Thanks
for taking time. :)

Thanks for capturing the Sagip test bed and I'm glad that we finally
structured this on how are we going to position this in relation to OLPC-Ph
future implementation and to OLPC community as well.

For those who are interested in propagating the wiki page for this project,
plz feel free we still need some template to fill in...

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/GkSagip_Lesson_Plan_Template
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/GkSagip_small_activity_template

Jerome, thanks for loaning the XO, that's a great idea, so at least they can
start exploring the activity and finally come up with some small activity
that they can incorporate into the activities for the Sagip kids, and since
some of the volunteers are poveda teachers ...and teaching the target age
bracket for the XO activities I hope they can make some sample lesson plan
and it would be  nice if we have some sample lesson plan that of Poveda
standards and would be beneficial for those kids who can't afford a Poveda
kind of standard.  Hopefully we can get more Poveda teachers and other
teachers or for some that's already here in the group feel free to share
your inputs.

Keep you all posted on this.

Cheers,
Mafe