[OLPC-Philippines] Back-up using Sugar on a USB

Hamilton Chua hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:01:46 EDT 2009

Hello Mel,

> PS: Request - can we please only quote the parts of emails that
we're
> directly responding to? Especially when the daily digest gets
> involved, it's hard for me to sift through the long emails that result
> otherwise.

I'm subscribed to digest too and what's worse I have my email client
configured to filter and it all goes to a folder outside my inbox :-)

I apologize to the group for not responding to some of the exchanges so
far, in particular regarding backup and restore specially related to
SoaS.

Mel, thanks for the introduction.

Best,

Ham