[OLPC-Philippines] Partner listing, Research paper, Teacher lesson plan

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Jun 12 21:25:37 EDT 2009

> Your idea for a partner listing in OLPC Wiki page is great. Again once I
> have the foundation operational let's go back to this list and start
> discussing with them a specific project we can do together.

One of the cool things about being a volunteer-driven open source
project is that we can start picking up on projects and contacting
people (including potential partners - but only on behalf of ourselves
and the folks who agree to be represented by us!) and generally doing
Cool Things even without a legal framework. "Ask forgiveness, not
permission" is a key maxim I'll probably repeat time and time again. ;)

Publishing drafts to the wiki for group feedback is a good idea though. :)

--Mel