[OLPC-Philippines] Different approaches, Same goals

James Shields james at marasbaras.com
Fri Jun 12 04:48:49 EDT 2009

I think it would be a very good idea to watch what the eductional DS people
do.  They are going to have to be very clever to deliver content with those
devices.

We have the luxury of a machine that's more powerful, easier with which to
interact, and more durable.

Take what ideas we can from what they do and apply it to the XO/Sugar
platform.  These companies have a lot of smart, well-educated, and
well-funded people working for them.  We may as well use them to whatever
advantage we can to help deliver content to the kids.

James Shields