[OLPC-Philippines] Get the Creative Juices Flowing: Mission andVision Statement Drafts/Proposals; List of mission statements from other Org.

James Shields james at marasbaras.com
Thu Jun 11 20:35:48 EDT 2009

I know I haven't been very active, but let me toss this into the mix for
people to consider:

My Rotary club tries to help many of the very poor barangays here.  Some of
the schools have kids who come to school barefoot (well, not after we're
done).  Last week, we took backpacks and school supplies to a school that
didn't have electricity.  They needed PhP15,000 to convince LEYECO (Leyte's
power company) to connect the power.

You may want to focus on the materials.  See if they can be delivered in
both static (PDF, paper, etc.) and interactive (web, Sugar, Windows, OSX,
Linux) forms.

Thanks to everyone who continues to work on this project.

James Shields