[OLPC-Philippines] ZDNet Asia: Open source adoption 'anomaly' in Philippines

Marife Mago marife.mago at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:55:29 EDT 2009

Hi Mel,

You don't have to ask ....eKindling wiki is available it has a linked to
OLPC-Ph...things that are needs to be done are posted there...
everybody is welcome to jump in ....to whatever they're comfortable sharing

Here's the link again...
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/projects/ekindling
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines

Cheers,