[OLPC-Philippines] Hello

Cherry Withers cherry.withers at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 18:52:48 EDT 2009

Hi Rodelyn!

Welcome to the group! We're always in need of help.
I share your sentiment about being away from our country (I am based in the
US),
but there are lot of things that you can do to help. Really, you can take
your pick!  =)

Let us know of your skills and what areas of interests you have.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Cherry