[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC Philippines Meeting video

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:07:46 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

For those who were able to attend, many thanks for taking time to be
part of the OLPC Philippines meeting today. I believe we've covered a
lot of stuff in our 3 hour discussion. We also had a very good
attendance from the venue, and surprisingly, a lot of discussion and
interaction happened in the chatroom of the streaming video site.

For those who were not able to attend, we have a recording of the
whole discussion from the start at
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1109274

We'll be posting our discussion notes in a day or two in the mailing
list so we can start our follow up discussion in preparation for our
next meeting on the 28th of February (same time, same place). Ryan do
you have notes? If not, I'll start getting them from the recorded
video.

Again, congratulations to everyone for making this happen!

--
Jerome G.

Blog: http://gotangco.blogspot.com