[OLPC-Philippines] Agenda & Schedule for Sat

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 03:32:34 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jerome, is it possible to sked w/ management 11am to at least 3pm and
> longer for any who wish to stay?

Well I only committed the place until 2PM because I still have a
briefing to attend to in Ortigas 30 minutes after. If you guys want to
talk after that, F. Ortigas road has a number of restaurants and
coffee shops that are practically empty during weekends. Sorry I could
only commit to a certain amount of time as it was a sudden
reservation. There is a whiteboard and a projector available in case
its needed and I'll check if its going to be available this weekend.

--
Jerome G.

Blog: http://gotangco.blogspot.com