[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC Philippines Jan. 31, 2009 meeting attendance form

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:54:27 EST 2009

OLPC Philippines will be having a meeting on Jan. 31, 2009. The venue will
be at:

G2VC TechBar
5th Floor, Orient Square Building
F. Ortigas Road, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.

The meeting will start from 11AM (+8 GMT)onwards. If you will be joining
the meeting please fill up this form with your details for confirmation. In
case you get lost, do contact Jerome at jerome at mor.ph or send him an sms at
09176277679. We'll also work on online participation via ustream.tv or irc
for those who cannot physically attend. If you will bringing a laptop, let
us know as well by adding it to the form.

I've invited you to fill out the form OLPC Philippines Jan. 31, 2009
meeting attendance form. To fill it out, visit:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pHU0K6XSvAyltt88fzPYiZg