[OLPC-Philippines] OLPC-Philippines Digest, Vol 15, Issue 18

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:14:17 EST 2009

2009/1/27 Sandeep C. <sgc0611 at gmail.com>:
> Let's push through this Saturday with the venue to be confirmed by Ryan or
> Jerome. How about 1-3:30pm? We could spend the first 30 minutes for meet and
> greet.

OK the only problem if we do it after lunch is that the A/C in the
Ortigas office can only be used till noon. It's not hot in the area
btw, so I don't see this much of an issue but if it would be, I'd
suggest to move elsewhere. If we can do it earlier, the better I think
(10:30 - 12:30)?

Let me know by today if this is amenable so I can sort out the venue.

--
Jerome G.

Blog: http://gotangco.blogspot.com