[OLPC-Philippines] Facebook interaction

Ryan Letada rletada at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:06:00 EST 2009

"Given the venue capacity tho and the need for initial direction so
that chaos doesn't ensue, I guess we shouldn't just invite the entire
Metro Manila yet for the meeting (you know naman us Pinoys and our
amazing social networking reach hahah)."   - NAZ

Haha. Totally agree with Naz. Also, as I mentioned in our previous email, I
would be weary about inviting "the whole bayan" for now. The knowledge level
of those who are interested will vary, and I guess we will have to have an
informational session when we have a larger meeting. Since this will be our
first official meeting,  and I am not so sure if we will have time for
that.

Ryan