[OLPC-Philippines] Stick-drive Drive anyone?

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Thu Dec 17 02:58:57 EST 2009

Hey Folks,

It's dejavu all over again! :-D

Everyone's getting the Blueberry fever. So when Joel Y. started telling me
"Hey we should have a drive and ask people for their old
USB sticks"...I was like WHOAH....I heard this before. From another awesome
dude named Ray B. at APC. This is the universe aligning
and telling me "Hey, you SHOULD initiate a drive for those old unused 1GB
USB drives that are gathering dust in people's homes".

I am not one to ignore the universe's call. You just never know what will
happen if you piss it off. :-)

So what do you think guys? Should we go for it? Hey, we can even offer this
to corporate sponsors who want to put their logo opposite
Sugarlab's (another idea from Joel). By the way, can we possibly print
Sugarlab's logo in a clear plastic sticker to stick to these USB drives?

Regards,
Cherry
P.S. Stand-by for a US post office box to send these to. I'll try to get a
Phil. address as well.