[OLPC-Philippines] Lessons Learned from Squeakfest 2009

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Tue Aug 25 19:31:15 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

This is a three part series of what I learned from Squeakfest 2009: about
the community, kids learning and the challenges that even a group as large
and old as the Squeak community face (part 3 coming soon). I wrote it with a
tinge of humor, but the underlying message is that we as a group face a
daunting task but the road has been threaded before and we shouldn't be
afraid to be on it, especially if what lies ahead is a better future for
some (if not all) kids in the Philippines.

www.ekindling.org/news

---Cherry Withers