[OLPC-Philippines] Fwd: Best OLPC Booth ever

K Villa krvilla at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 00:28:36 EDT 2009

Chiming in as I had been quiet since signing up with the group. Can't help
but put in praises for this effort. Hopefully the Philippines' effort
towards making OLPC recognized and widely participated in can match this for
when it is publicly launched.
Congratulations.

Karissa Villa
Quezon City, Philippines

|| design communicates / www.east-axis.com ||If the person you are talking
to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has
a small piece of fluff in his ear.|| krvilla.blogspot.com ||
http://www.librarything.com/profile/krvilla || ideography.wordpress.com ||
krvilla.posterous.com