[OLPC-Philippines] Friday chat

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 04:04:59 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Carlos Nazareno <object404 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys. Can we set the time for Friday's online chat?
>
> This is so I can inform the members of Philippine Flash
> Actionscripters who've volunteered to help with Flash dev on the OLPC.

Am glued to the TV set! (Go La Salle)

Let's set this tomorrow (Friday Sept 26) at 8:30PM Manila time (UTC+8)

We will hold it at #oplc-ph in Freenode (irc.freenode.net). From your
IRC client, make sure to connect to irc.freenode.net or you can also
join via a web browser using http://www.mibbit.com/ If you're using an
XO-1, you can install weechat via yum or install the xo Chat Activity
from http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activities

This will basically be a loose meeting/chat, as this the first one to
be able to know each other and exchange interests (or is it?) but I
will write an agenda tonight at the wiki:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Philippines

--
Jerome G.

Website: http://www.gotangco.com